What do you want to know?
Bank of Internet USA is here to make your banking experience as simple and convenient as possible. If you have any questions about the High Yield Savings account, chances are, we’ve answered them here. You can access a more comprehensive list of FAQs by clicking here. Alternatively, you can ask us a question by contacting us here.
- What is the difference between a Bank of Internet USA High Yield Savings account and Money Market Savings account?
- Click here to see a comparison. In summary, the main differences are the added features of limited check-writing abilities, inter-banking transfer and online Bill Pay functionality for the Money Market Savings account.
- What information do I need to open a Bank of Internet USA High Yield Savings account?
- You will need the following information to complete an online application:
Click here to open an account
- Your social security number along with a valid US driver’s license or state-issued identification
- Your primary contact information, including mailing address, telephone number(s) and email address
- The details of the account you are transferring money from to open this account – you will be making your initial deposit electronically.
- If this is a joint account, we will need the above information for each account owner.