It looks like you may be eligible for tax credits and deductions this year. Talk to your tax professional and ask them about:
It looks like you may be ineligible for these tax credits and deductions this year. Talk to your tax professional about additional deductions you may qualify for.
- Child and Dependent Care Credit
- Educational Tax Deductions and Credits
- Home Mortgage Interest Deduction
- Student Loan Interest Deduction
- Deductions for Job Search Expenses
- Home Energy Credits
- Charitable Contribution Deduction
- Traditional IRA Deduction
Want to maximize your tax refund next year?
Try opening a traditional IRA. Each year you are eligible to contribute up to $5,500 - $6,500 if you are 50 or older - to your traditional IRA. Those contributions can then be deducted from your taxable income the following year. LEARN MORE